DCUSA Ltd has published the short webinar presentations below that are available to watch or download ‘On Demand’. There are more of these videos coming later in 2021 and 2022, so watch out for further announcements!
To find out more about the DCUSA please follow this link.
On behalf of the DCUSA Panel, CEPA and TNEI (as the appointed modelling consultants) present Distribution Charging 101 – a guide to electricity ‘Distribution Use of System’ charging rules. The webcast covers the following areas:
- the basics of network charging;
- why charging matters;
- network charging in theory; and
- how it works in practice.
On behalf of the DCUSA Panel, CEPA and TNEI (as the appointed modelling consultants) present Distribution Charging For Independent Networks – a guide to electricity ‘Distribution Use of System’ charging rules for Independent Networks. The webcast covers the following areas:
- the basics of network charging for Independent Networks;
- how LDNO discounts are calculated; and
- how LDNO discounts are applied.
This webcast covers the following areas:
- A brief overview of the British electricity distribution system now and in the future;
- How the DCUSA fits into the distribution system;
- Who is required to be a Party to the DCUSA;
- Some of the key areas that the DCUSA covers; and
- How the DCUSA is governed and how to get involved.
The DCUSA Panel have commissioned ElectraLink as the Code Administrator for the DCUSA, to create a short webinar to explain the DCUSA Change Process.
The aim of this webinar is to provide a high-level overview of the DCUSA Change Process and covers the following:
- The different stages that a Change Proposal takes;
- The difference between a Part 1 and a Part 2 Matter;
- Support that DCUSA Parties can access to progress a Change Proposal;
- The roles of a Working Group; and
- How voting works and is calculated.
The aim of this webinar is to provide a high-level overview of the DCUSA Panel and Board and what their roles and objectives are. The webinar will cover the following items:
- The election process;
- The Panel and Board composition;
- Meetings of the Panel and Board; and
- The objectives and roles of the Panel Members
The aim of this webinar is to provide a high-level overview of the role and responsibilities of the DCUSA Contract Manager. The webinar will cover the following items:
- The duties of a DCUSA Contract Manager
- Resources available to help DCUSA Contract Managers
- The Party Management Portal; and
- DCUSA Communications
The aim of this webinar is to provide a high-level overview of the DCUSA Innovation Sandbox. In the webinar we will cover the background of the regulatory sandbox and the inception of the DCUSA Innovation Sandbox. What the DCUSA Innovation Sandbox Process is and how ElectraLink can help support parties trying to navigate the DCUSA Innovation Sandbox service.
This webcast provides a quick guide for the those who need to use the DCUSA Party Management Portal to manage the website users for their organisation or update operational and escalation contacts. It is aimed at DCUSA Contract Managers and anyone else who may need to update operational contacts, and provides useful information as well as where to go for support.
This webcast provides a guide to residual charging bands governed by DCUSA Schedule 32. It discusses how the charging bands are allocated and reviewed, and provides a summary of how changes and disputes are undertaken. It is aimed at those who may be new to DCUSA or who wish to gain an initial understanding of why residual charging exists and how it helps DNOs/iDNOs to recover the revenue they are entitled to under the RIIO price control framework set by Ofgem.
This webcast provides an overview of credit cover arrangements in Schedule 1 of DCUSA. It discusses the requirement for system users to post collateral when value at risk exceeds credit allowance, and provides a summary of how collateral requirements are calculated and why this is important. It also looks briefly at the sanctions that can apply where a cover default occurs and where you can get support. The intended audience includes DCUSA Contract Managers, and others responsible for ensuring their organisation’s compliance with DCUSA or anyone may be new to DCUSA and require an introduction to cover requirements, such as staff in finance, billing, or pricing teams.
DCP 392 Decision
The Authority has decided to reject DCP 392 ‘Charging of Third Party DNO Works to Transmission Connection Users’, and as such, the proposed variation will not be made. The Authority have concluded that: implementation of the modification proposal will not…
DCP 431 Decision
DCUSA Parties have voted to reject DCUSA Change Proposal (DCP) 431 ‘Party Novation Process’ and as such, the proposed variation will not be made. For DCP 431, DCUSA Parties have voted to: Reject the proposed variation (solution); and Accept the…