The Distribution Connection and Use of System Agreement (DCUSA) was established in October 2006 as a multi-party contract between the licensed electricity Distributors, Suppliers and Generators of Great Britain. It is concerned with the use of the electricity distribution systems to transport electricity to or from connections to them. The DCUSA replaced numerous bi-lateral contracts, giving a common and consistent approach to the relationships between these parties in the electricity industry. It is a requirement that all licensed electricity Distribution Businesses, Suppliers and CVA Registrants become Parties to the DCUSA. Since its inception, the DCUSA has expanded to encompass Distributor to Distributor relationships and relationships with Gas Suppliers who wish to work at the customer’s electricity connection point to fit communications associated with SMART gas meters.
To find out more please follow this link.
- A brief overview of the British electricity distribution system now and in the future;
- How the DCUSA fits into the distribution system;
- Who is required to be a Party to the DCUSA;
- Some of the key areas that the DCUSA covers; and
- How the DCUSA is governed and how to get involved.
The DCUSA Panel have commissioned ElectraLink as the Code Administrator for the DCUSA, to create a short webinar to explain the DCUSA Change Process.
The aim of this webinar is to provide a high-level overview of the DCUSA Change Process and covers the following:
- The different stages that a Change Proposal takes;
- The difference between a Part 1 and a Part 2 Matter;
- Support that DCUSA Parties can access to progress a Change Proposal;
- The roles of a Working Group; and
- How voting works and is calculated.
The aim of this webinar is to provide a high-level overview of the DCUSA Panel and Board and what their roles and objectives are. The webinar will cover the following items:
- The election process;
- The Panel and Board composition;
- Meetings of the Panel and Board; and
- The objectives and roles of the Panel Members
|Release Date||Type of Release||Title||Related CRs.|
|25/02/2021||Standard DCUSA Release Date||February 2021 DCUSA Release||380, 373, 362|
|01/04/2021||Standard DCUSA Release Date||April 2021 DCUSA Release||378, 363, 356, 341, 342, 333, 268|
|24/06/2021||Standard DCUSA Release Date||June 2021 DCUSA Release||349|
|04/11/2021||Standard DCUSA Release Date||November 2021 DCUSA Release|
The DCUSA Panel have commissioned ElectraLink as the Code Administrator for the DCUSA, to create a digitised version of the DCUSA document and we have just released it onto the DCUSA website. The digital document is easier to navigate with the more comprehensive table of contents for you to use as well as hyperlinks […]Read more
Welcome Back! On Monday, 22 March 2021 from 10am-1pm, ElectraLink will be providing a DCUSA training session in London or Via teleconference. If you or a colleague are interested in taking part on this DCUSA training session, please register on the following link.Read more