359 - Ofgem Targeted Charging Review Implementation: Customers – who should pay?
- CP Number 359
- Proposing Company NORTHERN POWERGRID (NORTHEAST) PLC
- Raised Date 14/01/2020
- Expected Implementation Date 01/08/2020
- Implementation Date 30/09/2020
- Status Implemented
- Urgent Yes
- Last Updated 30/09/2020
- Secretariat Support Dylan Townsend
- Change Proposer Lee Wells
The intent of this Change Proposal (CP) is to implement certain areas of Ofgem’s TCR Decision; specifically relating to the identification of which ‘customers’ are eligible for a residual fixed charge. This CP seeks to address paragraphs 12-16, and paragraph 30, whilst having regard for paragraphs 34 and 36-39, of the TCR Direction.
|DCP 359-CMP334 Joint DCUSA-CUSC Working Group||Accepted|